Monday, August 9, 2010

First Anniversary

Yesterday was the first anniversary of our wedding.  My beloved spouse and I went to Concord to walk around the spots where we had our wedding photos taken and then had dinner at the Colonial Inn where our reception was. 

Rebekah Kay Photography

We had dinner on front porch of the Inn.  It was beautiful and we had a fabulous meal and got to reminiscence about being married for a whole year.  I can't believe that time has passed so quickly!  

Our anniversary gift to each other is going to be a wine tasting course that we'll take in the fall.  I've always tried to fake it when it comes to tasting wine in restaurants so now I'll know the actual procedure.  Maybe I'll figure out how to describe wine as well, but probably not because most of the things that people say about wine is either obtuse or ridiculous.  

No comments:

Post a Comment